The Chauvet Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller can be easily programmed and features more accessibility than others in the Obey range.
Programming is simple with the Obey 70, as you can save up to 12,32 channel fixtures.
Another benefit is the assignable pressure-sensitive joystick and 14 reversible faders allowing you to effortsly plan your lighting sequence.
As well as being MIDI compatible, this controller also features fog and strobe control.
Complete with external power supply and quick reference guide to quickly get you started.
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
- Size: 19 x 7 x 2.8 in (483 x 178 x 71 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Rackmount: 4U
- Obey 70
- External power supply
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card