Product: RCF ART 310 A MK4 Active Speakers 400W (RMS) / 800W Peak (with free speaker stands)
The RCF ART 310 A MK4 Active Speakers feature 10” low-frequency neodymium woofers 2” voice coils and 1” mylar dome compression drivers with 1.5” voice voils.
Suitable for live performance and playback applications, the RCF ART 310 A MK4 speakers deliver an extremely linear response with accurate high frequencies and rich bass responses.
Innovative DSP processing and FiRPHASE technology provides a precise crossover, equalisation, phase control, limiting and speaker protection.
The RCF ART 310 A MK4 speakers have a special polypropylene composite enclosure which reduces resonance and dampens vibrations.
The included free speaker stands provide versatile and secure positioning with an adjustable height range of 1000mm to 1800mm.
Simple Yet Powerful Design
The innovative design of the ART 3 speaker series features premium-grade materials with precise manufacturing and assembly with quality control procedures. The plug ‘n’ go design offers XLR and jack inputs with a volume knob.
To reduce and dampen vibration noise, the 310-A is constructed with special polypropylene composite material for a clean performance.
An integrated ergonomic top handle with rubber-coating makes the speaker easy to transport and store.
The bottom of the speaker enclosure has a pole mount which allows you to easily and securely position each speaker on top of the included speaker stands.
FiRPHASE Filtering Technology
Designed to deliver transparent sound with incredible clarity, the FiRPHASE filtering technology provides each RCF speaker with truly outstanding sound.
The algorithm used within the FiRPHASE ensures the best dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns with minimum system latency.
The technique deployed by this technology provides excellent control of phase at mid to low frequencies.
PA Speaker Stands by G4M
The PA Speaker Stands Pair by G4M comprises of 2 height adjustable, 35mm PA speaker stands and a reliable, water resistant and easy-to-carry bag.
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from G4M boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections.
The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8″) diameter pole mounts. This set is ideal for gigging bands and musicians.
The stands feature rubber ends in order to keep the speakers safe and secure on any surface. The included bag is ideal for keeping the stands portable and protected.
RCF ART 310 A Features
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement, playback and monitoring, corporate events, AV presentations and more
- 800-watt 2-way peak power
- 90° x 70° dispersion horn
- Innovative DSP processing
- 1-inch high frequency driver with mylar dome 1.5-inch voice coil
- 10-inch neodymium woofer
- 1800Hz crossover point
- FIRPHASE technology
- Class-D amplifier
- Ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated pole mount
RCF ART 310 A MK4 Speakers
- Type: Active
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20kHz, -3dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 129dB, Maximum
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Low-Frequency Driver: 15” Woofer with 2.5” Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” Compression Tweeter with 1.5” Voice Coil
- Input Connectors: XLR/TRS Combo
- Output Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / +4dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -32
- Crossover Frequencies: 1800Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Amplifier Power: 400W RMS / 800W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 300W RMS / 600W Peak
- High-Frequency: 100W RMS / 200W Peak
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 4 x M10 Flying Points
- Handles: 2 Side & 1 Top
- Pole/Mount Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Dimensions 537mm x 337mm x 315mm (H x W x D)
PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm – 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
Write a review of this product below …