Product: RCF ART 715 A MK 4 Active Speakers 700W (RMS) / 1400W Peak (with free speaker stands)
The RCF ART 715 A MK4 Active Speaker Pair are 2 x 15-inch, 2-way PA speakers with 1400-watts of peak output power each, ideal for a multitude of uses including nearfield, stage monitoring and portable applications.
The 1-inch compression driver and 15-inch woofer combine to deliver incredible vocal clarity, an extremely linear response and excellent low-frequency control.
Intuitive DSP processing provides crossover, equalisation, phase control, limiting and speaker protection whilst FiRPHASE technology ensures absolute sound clarity.
The ART 7 series features award-winning cabinet design with premium materials and precise construction.
An integrated rubber-coated carry handle on the top and 2 side handles makes transport and storage easy and the rear design of the MK4 means the unit can be deployed as a stage monitor.
Included with the speakers are 2 x speaker stands and a convenient carry bag for secure storage and transport.
Award Winning Design
Earning the Red Dot Design Award for product design, the RCF ART 7 speaker series represents excellent quality both inside and out.
The innovative design of the ART 7 features premium-grade materials with precise manufacturing and assembly with quality control procedures.
An integrated ergonomic top handle and 2 side handles provide comfort with rubber-coating and make the speaker easy to transport and store.
With a rugged pole mount at the bottom of the MK4 speaker, users can mount the unit on a stand or subwoofer with complete safety and stability.
Furthermore, the rear design of the speaker means that it is readily available to use as a stage monitor.
FiRPHASE Filtering Technology
Designed to deliver transparent sound with incredible clarity, the FiRPHASE filtering technology provides each RCF speaker with truly outstanding sound.
The algorithm used within the FiRPHASE ensures the best dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns with minimum system latency.
The technique deployed by this technology provides excellent control of phase at mid to low frequencies.
RCF ART 715 A Features
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Ideal for compact live sound reinforcement, foreground & background sound
- 1400-watt 2-way peak power
- 90° x 60° dispersion horn
- Innovative DSP processing
- 1-inch compression driver
- 15-inch woofer
- FIRPHASE technology
- Class-D amplifier
- 3 x ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated pole mount
RCF ART 712-A MK4 Active Speakers
- Type: Active
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1”
- Woofer: 15”
- Input Signal: Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 1600Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power (Peak): 1400W Peak
- High Frequencies: 400W
- Low Frequencies: 1000W
- Total Power (Continuous): 700W RMS
- High Frequencies: 200W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 500W RMS
- Cooling: Convection, Forced
- Connections: VDE Connector In
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2 x M10 Flying Points
- Handles: 2 Side, 1 Top
- Pole/Mount Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 19.6 kg
- Height: 708 mm
- Width: 437 mm
- Depth: 389 mm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Max Load: 50 kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000 mm – 1800 mm
- Top Hat: 35 mm
- Height: 1000 mm
- Width: 150 mm
- Depth: 150 mm
Write a review of this product below …