Product: RCF ART 732 A MK 4 Active Speakers 700W (RMS) / 1400W Peak (with free speaker stands)
The RCF ART 732 A MK4 Active Speakers each feature 12” low-frequency woofers with 2.5” voice coils and 1.4” titanium compression tweeters with 3” voice coils.
Suitable for live performance venues, mobile DJs and general playback applications, the RCF ART 732 A MK4 speakers unparalleled vocal clarity and an extremely linear response with distortion-free low frequencies.
Innovative DSP processing and FiRPHASE technology provides a precise crossover, equalisation, phase control, limiting and speaker protection.
These ART 732-A MK4 speakers have an award-winning precisely constructed enclosure made from premium materials.
The included free speaker stands provide versatile and secure positioning with an adjustable height range of 1000mm to 1800mm.
The RCF ART 732 A’s features a titanium dome 3” voice coil neodymium compression driver which provides simply outstanding vocal clarity.
With a 131 dB max SPL, the speaker can handle loud performances and the 700Hz crossover point is the perfect level for vocal reproduction.
The wide dispersion constant directivity horn ensures that every member of the audience can hear the crystal clear vocal sounds.
Award Winning Design
Earning the Red Dot Design Award for product design, the RCF ART 732 A speaker series represents excellent quality both inside and out.
The innovative design of the ART 732-A features premium-grade materials with precise manufacturing and assembly with quality control procedures.
An integrated ergonomic top handle and 2 side handles provide comfort with rubber-coating and make the speaker easy to transport and store.
The bottom of the speaker enclosure has a pole mount which allows you to easily and securely position each speaker on top of the included speaker stands.
FiRPHASE Filtering Technology
Designed to deliver transparent sound with incredible clarity, the FiRPHASE filtering technology provides each RCF speaker with truly outstanding sound.
The algorithm used within the FiRPHASE ensures the best dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns with minimum system latency.
The technique deployed by this technology provides excellent control of phase at mid to low frequencies.
PA Speaker Stands by G4M
The PA Speaker Stands Pair by G4M comprises of 2 height adjustable, 35mm PA speaker stands and a reliable, water resistant and easy-to-carry bag.
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections.
The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8″) diameter pole mounts. This set is ideal for gigging bands and musicians.
The stands feature rubber ends in order to keep the speakers safe and secure on any surface. The included bag is ideal for keeping the stands portable and protected.
RCF ART 732 A Features
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement, foreground & background sound
- 1400-watt 2-way peak power
- 90° x 60° dispersion horn
- Innovative DSP processing
- 1.4-inch titanium compression driver with 3-inch voice coil
- 12-inch woofer
- 700Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- FIRPHASE technology
- Class-D amplifier
- 3 x ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated pole mount
RCF ART 732-A MK4 Speakers
- Type: Active
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz, -3dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 131dB, Maximum
- Low-Frequency Driver: 12” Woofer with 2.5” Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.4” Compression Tweeter with 3” Voice Coil
- Dispersion: 90° x 60°
- Input Connectors: XLR/Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / +4dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -32dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 700Hz
- Protections: Thermal & RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Amplifier Power: 700W RMS / 1400W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- High-Frequency: 200W RMS / 400W Peak
- Cooling: Convection
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2 x M10
- Handles: 2 Side & 1 Top
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions 637mm x 384mm x 363mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.8kg
PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm – 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
Write a review of this product below …